Date(s) - 15/08/2020
7:30 am - 3:30 pm
This course is designed for electrical tradespeople with an unrestricted Electrical License.
The training will be delivered through a combination of technical/theoretical teaching, and workshop practical instruction. The course covers the essential knowledge and skills required to meet Industry and the Unit of Competency requirements. The training is carried out over two days with a pre-course assignment required to be completed before attending.
Upon successful completion you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment with the Units covered in the course.
|Unit Code||Unit Description||Assessment|
|UEENEEG171A||Install, set up and commission interval metering||Training and Assessment|
|HLTAID001||Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation||Training and Assessment|
|UETTDRRF06B||Perform rescue from a live LV panel||Training and Assessment|
|UETTDRRF11A||Testing of connections to low voltage electricity networks||Training and Assessment|
|UETTDRRF10B||Provide first aid in an ESI environment||Training and Assessment|
What we Cover
- State/Territory and Federal Legislative requirements
- Metering Provider Rules, Service and Installation Rules
- Procedures prior to, during and after meter installation
- Commissioning meters including Communications requirements
- Insurance – Public Liability, Products and Professional Indemnity
- Workplace safety – Risk Assessments, SWMS, disposal of waste
- Low Voltage Rescue and CPR
- Isolation Procedures
- Meter installation
- Commissioning and testing as per AS 4741
- Metering, Paperwork, Compliance Forms
- Switchgear and Earthing
This is a technical course and unrestricted Electrical Licensing is mandatory. Licenses must be provided at the start of the course. It is advisable for participants to have contacted a meter provider before commencing the course. Participants must also bring a set of inners, outers and 600/1000 volt gloves to the course for the practical work.
What we provide
- All training resources
- Access to our Resources Folder in Dropbox
- All meals, tea and coffee
- Procedure sheet for changing meters