Date(s) - 05/08/2021 - 08/08/2021
7:30 am - 3:30 pm
This three and a half day course is for those people who have done their Battery Storage course with Skillbuild and want to obtain their SPS Accreditation. Unfortunately we do not accept people who have done their Battery Storage Course with another RTO. We we deliver these courses in several venues – details are on our website.
The course focuses on the following;
- Wind, Hydro and Generators as sources of power in SPS Systems
- Load assessments
- Energy efficiency – buildings and appliances
- SPS configurations
- Small SPS systems
- Designing Stand Alone Power Systems
- Applications – pumps, gates, telecommunications, RAPS, etc
- Practical – wire SPS Systems
- Victron System and Tesla Systems
Attendance requires some pre-course assignment work which should take about 4 hours.
Cost – $2480 (cost includes the GSES textbook)