Date(s) - 25/09/2020 - 27/09/2020
7:30 am - 3:30 pm
This three and a half day course is for those people who have done the Grid Connect Design and Install Course and the Grid Connect with Battery Storage Course with Skillbuild and want to obtain their SPS Accreditation. Unfortunately we do not accept people who have done their Grid Connect/Battery Storage Course with another RTO. We run two of these courses a year and they are delivered in Albury.
The course focuses on the following;
- Wind, Hydro and Generators as sources of power in SPS Systems
- Load assessments
- Energy efficiency – buildings and appliances
- SPS configurations
- Small SPS systems
- Designing Stand Alone Power Systems
- Applications – pumps, gates, telecommunications, RAPS, etc
- Practical – wire SPS Systems
Attendance requires some pre-course assignment work which should take about 4 hours.
Cost – $2480 (cost includes the GSES textbook)