Date(s) - 23/09/2021 - 26/09/2021
7:30 am - 3:30 pm
This four day course is Electricians who have done their Grid Connect and Battery Storage courses and want to obtain their SPS Accreditation. We deliver this courses in several of our Centres – details are on the website.
The course focuses on the following;
- Wind, Hydro and Generators as sources of power in SPS Systems
- Load assessments
- Energy efficiency – buildings and appliances
- SPS configurations
- Small SPS systems
- Designing Stand Alone Power Systems
- Applications – pumps, gates, telecommunications, RAPS, etc
- Practical – wire SPS Systems
- Victron System and Tesla Systems
Attendance requires some pre-course assignment work which should take about 4 hours.
Cost – $2480 (cost includes the GSES textbook)