What makes your courses different to what other RTOs offer?
● We are Contractors and work in Industry every week, so our experience is current. Combined, our Trainers experience in Renewable Energy is 80 years – no other RTO in Australia could boast that.
● We focus on providing a course that increases your employment and business opportunities; you will not be doing meaningless theory just to pad out the course.
● We run courses in Regional areas, over weekends and at our seven Centres across Australia
● When you ring us you talk to the Trainers, not layers of Admin staff.
● We commit to supporting our participants after the course. We give technical advice and assist with designs and industry documentation.
How are the courses run?
● Some courses are ‘face to face’ – Split Systems, Electrical Contractors and Stand Alone Power Systems. That is because they need to be.
● The others have a Zoom ‘online’ component. You are in a virtual classroom so can have discussions and complete theory. We then travel to places all over Australia to deliver one-day ‘Practicals’. Note that some places have more Practical days than others.
● You can be anywhere in the country to participate in these courses.
What times do the courses run?
● We like to start early so usually, 7.30 am – 4.00 pm, whether online or ‘face to face’. This is NSW time.
Is there any funding?
● Possibly but you can confirm this:
● ACT – www.trainingfund.com.au
● WA – www.ctf.wa.gov.au
● Tasmania – www.keystone.com.au
We have a group organised and want to know if you can come to us to deliver the course?
● We have had 10 years of visiting mine sites, workplaces and small communities running these courses.
● Go to this link to see where we have been Training Locations
I have seen other RTOs who have ‘sponsors’ and promote one product. Do you do this?
● We pay for all our resources and have never accepted ‘freebies’ from manufacturers.
● We tell it like it is but without fear or favour.
● We have spent close to a million dollars on equipment for our Centres over 10 years and continually update.
● Tesla 2 is the latest addition in some of our Centres.
Do you send students away to complete work after the course
● Are you kidding? They are too busy and would never finish it. Hitting the books after a busy day just doesn’t work.
● We do require a pre-course assignment to be done though, but this takes up to 3 hours and is an introduction to the course.
● All work is completed in-class time.
Will I actually do some ‘hands-on’ practical work?
● We do more than just looking at systems and taking measurements. You will do simulated or real installs (Albury only).
● We have spent a lot of money on products and are installing Tesla, Fronius Gen 24, Sungrow, Solis and other emerging systems in all of our Centres. This means as a participant that you do the installing, configuring, testing and commissioning systems.