Upon successful completion you will be issued with a Certificate listing the Units of Competency covered in the course.
This qualification meets the requirements of the Clean Energy Council for the following Accreditations;
• Grid Connect Design and Install
• Battery Storage Design and Install
• Off grid Design and Install
• Energy Demand Assessments
• Inverter choices
• Site surveys
• Systems design
• Renewable energy generation sources – solar, wind, hydro
• Battery Storage Systems – on and off grid
• Electrical diagrams
• Installation and maintenance
• Circuit protection
• Fault finding
• Wind and Hydro
• Solar Pumping
This is a technical course and electrical knowledge is assumed. The course is designed for people already employed in the electrical field.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR PARTICIPATION
1. Unrestricted Electrical License
• ASNZS 3000 : 2018
• ASNZS 5139 :2019
• ASNZS 5033 :2021
• ASNZS 4777.1 : 2016
3. RIIWHS204E – Work Safely at Heights – for CEC Accreditation but not a requirement to commence this course
Through our website: www.skillbuild.edu.au. Information and a Tax Invoice will be emailed.
You must choose all three courses over a maximum period of one year. If dates are unavailable contact us for details.
Please allow at least 6 weeks between courses as this enables you to digest all the information and complete any CEC requirements.
Fees for this course are $7440 (GST free) split into three payments of $2480 each. These would be paid for the following courses;
• Solar Grid Connect $2480
• Battery Storage $2480
• Off Grid $2480
Upon enrolment in each course all participants will be required to pay a $1500 deposit and the balance at the end of that course.
What this includes:
• All course materials
• Lunch and morning teas
• Resources and access to our Dropbox folder