Upon completion you will be able to apply for accreditation with the Clean Energy Council.
Accreditation allows you to
- Access the STC’s for your customers
- Make installation costs lower for your customers
- Follow a recognised code of conduct for installers
- Use the Clean Energy Council logo on your advertising – with permission
- Access a restricted technical support website run by CEC
The course units are those specified by the Clean Energy Council which will enable you apply for accreditation if you successfully achieve the required competencies. The current requirements are for three units to be completed.
Applicants must have a current Unrestricted Electrical License or be last year electrical apprentices; proof must be provided on enrolment.
Participants must have access to ASNZS 5033:2021 and ASNZS 4777.1 2016. These can be purchased cheaper from Standards NZ – https://www.standards.govt.nz/
Click the Add to Cart button to sign-up.
Upon enrolment you will be required to provide proof of your electrical licence.