SKILLBUILD COURSE FINDER
Split System Air Conditioning Certificate II Engineering
Solar Grid Connect CEC Accreditation
Battery Storage Course CEC Endorsement
EV and Hybrid First Responders Course
NT Electrical Contractors License Course
Stand Alone Power Systems CEC Accreditation
Smart Metering Course
Skillbuild is a national trade training provider with a focus on the future, preparing its graduates for fast-moving careers in electrical, air-conditioning, refrigeration and renewable energy.
Skillbuild believes in making a positive difference and fostering our community through education. We are a forward-thinking organisation which works towards the progress of people’s professional lives.
Skillbuild delivers practical, relevant and comprehensive training courses all over Australia and are leaders in trade education. We ensure graduates are job ready for the modern world by offering courses for people looking to increase their skills.
Our clients include both large and small contractors and individual tradespeople wanting to increase their business opportunities. We also offer consultancy services to organisations looking to re-train their employees in order to remain competitive into the future.
We can come to you
We have a proud history of supporting regional Australia. Let’s talk about running a customised course in your local area.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
- The course blew my mind. There is so much more than just putting panels on a roof. There is a range of things I didn’t know, even a legal side which is so important. I am so glad I did this course as it has given me new skills and a new industry.Robert Self-Employed Electrical ContractorCootamundra, NSW
- I can now look at a project and know that I will be able to provide what the customer needs. With my qualification, I can now sign off on my own work, which is great.Khoa Tan Doan Solar Installer, Business Owner Yagoona NSW
- We have an immature renewable industry here in New Zealand and we need to take it a step up. The way to change that is to offer training. Rexel Group spoke to Skillbuild to skill up our electricians in New Zealand.John Bevan - Energy Efficiency Manager, Rexel Group New Zealand
- Hey guys! Just want to say a massive thank you for the course you supplied last week. All of you are really good at what you do and made learning everything very easy. I’m happy to Say I have passed my 90 questions with a pass rate of 90% on all three of them, that’s a credit to the way you teach! I look forward to coming back and completing the battery course in the future. Thank NathanNathan Evans - ElectricalSydney
- Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the course. The first two days were pretty jammed packed and a lot to take in but the final two days with Diggaj was great. His passion for the industry comes across in his teaching and he really helped to cement a lot of the information over the final two days. The question booklet is a great resource to be able to reference and look back through. Again thanks for a great course and I am interested in attending other courses you run down here in Tasmania.Matt Stones - Rhythm Electrical & InstrumentationTasmania
- The course has given me the confidence that I know what I am doing. It was the mixture of theory and hands-on that did this. The technology was in the room and we actually wired a system from the ground up with instruction from the trainers. That was so good.Justin Kearnes. Electrician and solar installer Gosford, New South Wales